Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cute Kids!

Man! So much has happened since completing Ironman. However, I will have to dive into everything separately because this post is simply about the cuteness of my kiddos! My little stinkers are getting so adorable, handsome, and beautiful. I love watching the older ones grow into their faces, transforming into little pre-teens and a kindergartener! The baby is, as always, a pretty little mess. She is a gorgeous little handful! Anyways, I snapped a picture of all four of them before the start of our 2014-2015 homeschool-school year. They all sat down, smiled, and acted normal.....so, of-course, it had to be documented! 

This year will consist of:

Bubba - 5th grade
Gi-Gi - 2nd-3rd grade
My-My - Kindergarten
DeeDee - Learn to talk




No comments:

Post a Comment