Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Best Hubby!





Soooooo......I have the best hubby in the world! I had to leave last night to do a few errands for a wedding coming up this weekend. I say "errands"....but really I was getting a pedicure, shopping, and having dinner with a friend. Poor me.

Anyways, as I was "erranding" (that's a word!) my sweet hubby was working hard on a big surprise. He was CLEANING!!!! That might not sound like a big deal. Or it might sound as if he never does anything and it shocked me to see him working, or something. The reason it was so amazing was because our house. was. terrible.

Our house was THE WORST.

Condemnable.

Horrendous.

Awful.

I could give you a million excuses as to why it was so dirty. I have plenty of pretty good ones. Truth be told, we had just put cleaning on the back burner for quite some time. Like, too long.

So I came home last night to A CLEAN HOUSE!!! It was so clean. And I was so happy.

And I have the best hubby in the world. He said that I had been so stressed lately that he wanted me to have a clean house for a fresher mind.

I DO have a fresher mind. And a filled heart.

Thanks Nik!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment