Saturday, March 23, 2013

Past the Pierce

Well.... the new Green girl, Delaney, finally got her ears pierced. She is a few months older than her sisters were, at a whopping 4 months old! Gracie and Myleigh were a tiny, young 8-10 weeks old when I pierced their ears! So I was excited to finally get hers done! I know people may have different opinions on infant ear piercing, but I must say, if anyone is worried about it being too painful, stop worrying. She. Didn\\\'t. Even. Cry.
She was more upset that I held her head and hands down than the actual piercing!!
This is her mad at me for holding her down to mark the spot.






She was such a trouper and definitely the toughest out of all of my girls. Seriously folks, she didn\\\'t cry! This is her after the piercing, completely ok!






It\\\'s good to know that I have at least ONE kid that is tough!! Here she is with her new blinged-out ears, sleeping off her exciting day!!


2 comments:

  1. Searching for my GF's blog and came across yours.

    You're such a smart mommy for piercing her ears early. She'll thank you later. We did our three girls early too under two months! This is a perfect age when mommy cares for them and they heal up great.

    Our ped encouraged me to have it done early for our dd. Her office didn't do piercing, but she gave me some suggestions for moms wanting their dd's ears pierced. They included how to find the right person, place and type of recommended earrings for infants.

    Any moms on the fence or wanting some info, I'll be happy to send them to you..

    Amy

    amyswor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a perfect baby!! Let's see... she doesn't cry during piercings, lunches, OR mega loud concerts!! LOL

    ReplyDelete