Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How normal people attempt pinterst





Pinterst is fun. It really is. 


I probably do something "pinteresting" almost everyday. To say I'm addicted is an understatement. There is just one problem.........

I'm not a professional anything (unless diaper changing counts) nor can I afford expensive tools/supplies for every pinterest thing I try. I don't even own an expensive camera to make my attempts look better!

 So.....my pinterest activities are usually just ok. Not exceptional, not a disaster, just ok. And you know what? I'm ok with that. 

My kids and hubby enjoy all the new food, fun play-times, interesting school work, etc. They just think they have a pretty cool mom and wife! 

And what's more......I've really been having FUN!!!!!!

So, here are some of my "ok" attempts at being "pinteresting".




Birthday Shirt


   
Pinterest                                       My Attempt



Half Up Wedding Hair


Pinterest                                  My Attempt


Pinterest                                                     My Attempt




Surprise Rainbow Cake With White Frosting



Pinterest                                             My Attempt





Pancake Cupcake With Maple Frosting and Bacon Topping



Pinterest                                  My Attempt


Valentines Day Peek-a-Boo Pound Cake





No comments:

Post a Comment