Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mommy Night Out



  See those hotties? That is the bestie and me on our night out!!!! I love how God cares about every tiny thing. I hadn't had a break from mommy-duties in a looooong time. I was frazzled. I was tired. I was anxious. I needed a time-out from my many responsibilities. I knew we didn't have much extra money and also knew I'm not the type of person to go hang out somewhere all alone. So finding a way to get away seemed difficult to me.  I whined to God that I felt like I needed a break and He answered! My super-awesome, cool, sweet friend Bobbie invited me to go with her to use up her Groupons! We painted at Vino Artino and saw The Heat.

It. Was. An. Awesome. Night.


THEN.....the very next night my next door neighbor invited me to her Mary Kay party. I got to go do something TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! I drank a glass of wine, pampered myself, and even bought a few things! 

This mommy needed her mommy-night(s)-out!!!

1 comment: