Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Training for Ironman - Week 7


Week 7
July 16-22, 2013

Not a good week. I officially HATE working out during “that time of the month”. Plus, I had company over at my house. I almost wanted to quit Ironman training....but I pressed on!!



Schedule:


Tuesday: Ran for about 25 minutes. (at home)

Wednesday: Biked for 20 minutes and ran for 10 minutes. (at home)

Thursday: Biked for 30 minutes. (at home)

Friday:           Ran late at night, at home because of the rain, for 1 hour. (57 minutes - 5
                       miles.)

Saturday:       Biked for the first time ON MY BIKE.....outside!!!!! Only went 14 miles, 1
          hour because my phone died.

Sunday:         Instead of running, I did 1 hour Insanity at Lifetime with Jessica and Sarah.

Monday:        Spin class for 1 hour, stayed and rode another 30 minutes, then ran .5
          mile. (baby started crying)

Total: 5 hours-45 min - 7 days

Things I Learned:

1. My neck hurts BAAAAD on the bike. OUCH! How do people do this???
2. I miss Crossfit. I cannot wait to start it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment