Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Training for Ironman - Week 6


WEEK 6
July 9-15, 2013

This week was another great week! I enjoyed all of my training and feel very accomplished!


Schedule:

Tuesday:        Biked for 45 minutes and went 21 miles!!!

Wednesday: Ran 45 minutes and ran for 15 minutes. - on the bike trainer and our treadmill. 

Thursday: Spin class! Yay!

Friday: Ran 1 hour-15 min on treadmill at home. It was NOT fun. It was LATE at night and my tummy hurt. I somehow finished, barely making 6 miles! Ran at 4.5-4.7!!

Saturday: Biked AT HOME on trainer for 2.5 hours. The baby cried, the kids fought, the dogs barked....it was wild. But. I. Did. It. :)

Sunday: Ran another 6.5 miles, at home, and the on treadmill....shaved about 5-10 minutes off my Friday night run. Ran at 5.5-6.0.

Monday: REST DAY!

                 Total: 8.5 hours - 6 days

Things I Learned:

1. I hate running.
2. Also, I hate running.

No comments:

Post a Comment